Thursday, June 17, 2010

101。亡月日升

It was my 101 days in Germany.
The sky were crying
I doubt if he was disappointing with the Spain team performance in World Cup
or
he was touched by what so ever story on earth

I sat on my bed and start my thought.
The emptiness filled up the room
and my hearth.
I can't get myself out of the negative thought that I have suffered.
The cogitation has come to the sense that
keep myself busy was just like
getting myself drunk.
As the business has gone,
the alcohol effect was cleaned
the problem still exist
again
it torture me egocentrically.

The last droplet slipped from the window glass unwillingly
the day goes on.
my mind was filled with vigor
and a culmination has understood.


2009 - 亡月日升

After culmination
the painfulness brought by botheration
will just give the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment